We provide a range of travel insurance policies whether or not you have a pre-existing medical condition. Our policies can include cover for ski and winter sports either within a single trip or annual, multi-trip policy.
We can provide a quotation for travel insurance for virtually any kind of medical condition, including when someone has secondary tumours or is in between chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatments. We can also quote to include cover for depression, anxiety or other mental health condition. We can even provide a quotation when someone has a terminal illness.
All our policies provide comprehensive cover, including:
- Medical expenses including treatment and medication
- Cancellation (for example if you're medically unfit to travel)
- Curtailment (for example if you have to cut short your trip in certain circumstances)
- Repatriation if it's medically necessary
- Lost/stolen/damaged baggage and personal items
- Cover for valuables
Details of the cover provided will depend on which of our policies you purchase and the level of cover chosen. To see the summary of cover and full wording for each policy, please click on one of the buttons to the right.