We provide a range of travel insurance policies to meet your requirements.
Details of the cover provided will depend on which of our policies you purchase and the level of cover chosen. To see the summary of cover and full wording for each policy, please click on one of the buttons to the right.
Our policies provide comprehensive cover, including:
- Medical expenses including treatment and medication
- Cancellation (for example if you're medically unfit to travel)
- Curtailment (for example if you have to cut short your trip in certain circumstances)
- Repatriation if it's medically necessary
- Lost/stolen/damaged baggage and personal items
- Cover for valuables
- Ski and winter sports
- Cover for single trips or any number of trips within an annual, multi-trip policy (except our Already Left the UK policy
We specialise in providing medical travel insurance for people with pre existing medical conditions and there is no upper age limit on this policy. Click here for more information about what is regarded as a pre-existing medical condition.
We can provide a quotation for travel insurance for virtually any kind of medical condition, including when someone has secondary tumours or is in between chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatments. We can also quote to include cover for depression, anxiety or other mental health condition. We can even provide a quotation when someone has a terminal illness.