Long Stay Policy

its so easy travel insurance

To view the full summary of cover and policy wording, please click here

Read the Insurance Product Information Document for our Standard or Enhanced cover

IMPORTANT - this policy has a number of conditions and criteria. Please read them carefully before proceeding to obtain your quotation. Words in bold are listed in the definitions section of the policy wording
You must be a UK passport holder and have unrestricted entry to the United Kingdom.
Your main residential address must be in the United Kingdom.
You must be eligible for treatment under the National Health Service and be registered with a general practitioner (GP) in the United Kingdom.
Your trip must start and end in the United Kingdom.
This policy can cover you for trips up to 365 days in length.
If it is necessary to repatriate you for medical reasons, this will be to the United Kingdom.
In the event of a claim for medical expenses, we must be able to obtain medical records from your doctor(s) (if necessary from outside the United Kingdom). Failure to obtain medical records could result in a claim for medical expenses being declined.
People with pre-existing medical conditions can still purchase this policy but no claims relating to a pre-existing condition will be met.

The policy will not provide cover if any of the following apply to you, a travelling companion, an immediate relative, close business associate or someone upon whom your trip depends (whether they are travelling with you or not):

  • You/they were aware of any reason why a trip could be cancelled or curtailed .
  • You/they were travelling against the advice of a medical practitioner or in order to get medical treatment abroad
  • You/they have been diagnosed as having a terminal illness.
  • You/they were receiving, recovering from, or on a waiting list for inpatient treatment in a hospital or nursing home.
Do you give your consent on behalf of all those to be insured, for us to collect and process personal information, including medical history (when necessary), in order to obtain a quotation or insurance cover?