HIV travel insurance for non-UK residents

Insurance from almost to almost any country

HIV travel insurance for non-UK residents

Insurance companies in many countries do not offer a policy to someone if they are HIV+ or, if they do, they might not cover HIV-related medical expenses.

We have partnered with an insurer that can provide travel insurance to residents of almost any country, travelling to almost any country. It can include pre-existing medical conditions and it might be possible to insure them without even going through a medical screening process. You will be able to read the questions when you reach that part of the quote process.

You can buy a policy for only one trip, a long-stay trip or an annual, multi-trip policy.

If you are an EU resident, please click here.

If you are a resident of any other country, the policy we had is no longer available. Please check back for further updates.