Welcome to the new It’s So Easy Travel Insurance website. Rebranded and refreshed to optimise the customer experience, offering a range of specialist travel insurance products to meet your every need.
We've refreshed our website, updated our logo and published a number of articles providing details of our insurance products, the cover available and tips for travelling abroad. Visit Blogs to find out more.
As many of our existing customers will know, we’ve recently transitioned to a new quote and buy system for many of our specialist travel insurance policies. Following this, we felt it was important to address our brand identity and uphold our high standing within the insurance market. We understand that whilst an absolute necessity, purchasing travel insurance isn’t exactly the most exciting part of planning your holiday! We’ve simplified the customer quote journey whilst also providing an abundance of travel insurance and medical information to make the process as stress-free as possible.
If you have a pre-existing medical condition such as cancer, heart conditions or HIV, you’ll find more than 50 medical condition pages packed full of travel tips, guides and information. We offer many different policy types depending on your travel insurance requirements:
- Medical Conditions – If you have an existing medical condition, look to our specialist travel insurance cover to offer you a comprehensive policy with no upper age limit on both single and annual multi trips.
- Already Left UK - Perhaps you’ve already travelled abroad without insurance or your existing policy has lapsed leaving you uninsured, this policy is designed for you.
- HIV Specialist – HIV is automatically covered on these specialist policies, subject to our terms and conditions.
To view other policy types please click here to choose your travel insurance!
How to apply for travel insurance online:
You can obtain a travel insurance quotation with It’s So Easy in a few simple steps:
- Click Start Quote Journey to choose your travel insurance product
- Visit the appropriate page and click ‘Get Online Quote’
- Follow the quote journey to complete your trip details, personal information and if applicable, medical screening
- Once you’ve finished, you can save your quote for 30 days or purchase online and receive the documents by email immediately
Prefer to speak with us?
Many of our clients like to speak with us when purchasing travel cover, especially if they have complex medical history. We have a team of friendly, knowledgeable and medically aware travel insurance agents on hand to assist you every step of the way. You can contact our UK call centre on 0330 606 1434. We are currently available Monday to Friday between 9am and 2pm.
As part of our website redesign, we’ve made the decision to leave behind the client area that many returning customers will be familiar with. Due to the ever changing nature of insurance products and the cover we provide for existing medical conditions, we feel it’s in the best interest of our clients to ensure their cover and medical details are up to date for each individual policy purchased.
If you are looking to renew your annual multi trip cover, you’ll need to follow the instructions in your renewal letter which should arrive roughly 30 days before your renewal date. Some of our policies allow you to login online, others require you to start a new quote or to contact us by telephone.
To find out more about our travel insurance policies, you can visit our FAQs or contact us on 0330 606 1434. As of April 2021, our office hours are Monday to Friday from 9am until 2pm (restricted hours due to COVID-19).